Hands Of Angels Heathcare And Training Institute Provides Home Health Aide Training In New Jersey!
You can learn how to become a qualified caregiver by enrolling in our online home health aide (CHHA) training program, which also requires 16 hours of clinical practice. As a result, you could learn how to work as a home health assistant. You can work anywhere in New Jersey once you have your home health aide certification.
All classes is a total of 76 hours, with 60 hours online learning and 16 hours of clinical practice.
Join The Hoa As A Home Health Aide!
Our employees are what differentiates HANDS OF ANGELS HEALTHCARE from other home care organizations. Our workers possess the spirit of a caretaker in addition to the necessary abilities.
We support such a sensitive nature and offer chances for development and interaction with clients and the larger community. Our employees sense the presence of their office coworkers with them even when working from home. The office crew is only a text or call away if you have a clinical question or want to check in to see how the shift went.
Our personnel at HOA HEALTHCARE are our most valuable resource. They can only provide excellent care for their clients when they feel superbly taken care of.
Benefits Of Being A Hands Of Angels Healthcare Health Aide:
- Satisfying work
- Flexible schedules
- Bi-weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are freebies.
- Surveys of employee satisfaction, so we can continue to get better as a company
- Employee referral bonus, if you introduce a friend to HOA HEALTHCARE and they complete a certain number of hours at work, you’ll both receive payment.
- Continuing training and education.
- With PPE supplies, the highest infection protection standards, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak, you will also be able to work with confidence, while feeling safe and supported.